Digital Marketing Strategy Training for Charities 2023
Free digital marketing training for charities
Do you want the opportunity to build your digital marketing knowledge and learn from an industry leading expert? We are offering you the opportunity to improve your digital marketing skills, for free.
In recent years it has become even more important to develop and implement long-term digital marketing strategies to continue to grow and engage stakeholders online as well as future-proof your charity.
This year, we are offering 260 charities in London and select regional areas of the UK the chance to apply for free in- person and online Digital Marketing Training.
We are offering:
- 4 full day in-person training sessions in London which will target charities by size: micro, small, medium and large organisations
- 4 online training sessions, split into 2 half days each, offered to charities based in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas, Newcastle and the surrounding areas, Northern Ireland and Wales
On top of the training, we will provide follow up support including online surgeries focused on key digital marketing topics, e.g. SEO and Analytics, and Drop-in Clinics led by industry experts, to ensure you not only learn new digital marketing skills but are supported in implementing them and get expert coaching and feedback.
Once again, thanks to support from the Marketing Trust we’re offering you the chance to apply for a free place on an expert-led digital marketing course to help your organisation communicate more effectively online.
I feel so much more confident in my ability and capacity in digital marketing, I have a drive to use the tools and strategies to put together a strategy for our charity that doesn't rely on ad hoc posting by lots of different people!Callum Paterson, 2050 Climate Group
Get strategic with your digital marketing
Through a combination of strategic and tactical planning guidance and practical activities, this intensive training will leave you with the ability to put together a comprehensive digital marketing plan that meets the needs of your organisation and equips you with the confidence to implement and manage your plan like a pro.
You’ll learn from our digital marketing expert, Andrew Davis, who has trained over 11,000 people globally.
You will learn:
- How to assess your organisation’s current digital marketing resource and capabilities.
- How to use and incorporate digital marketing channels, tools, trends, and techniques into your marketing strategy.
- How to create a tangible and useable digital marketing plan for your organisation.
- The importance of digital marketing and the challenges currently facing the sector.
Who should attend the training?
- Is responsible for the day-to-day management of their organisation’s digital marketing
- Has a role which includes elements of digital comms
- Wants to develop new digital skills
Training Dates – Select the best session for you below to book
All spaces will be provided on a first come first serve basis, with one space for each charity. The in-person sessions have a limit of 15 spaces.
Regional charities have the chance to apply for free online training sessions. These will take place across two days, Tuesdays and Thursdays (please make sure you are available to attend both sessions) from 10am-1pm.
- Aberdeen and the surrounding areas – 7 & 9 March 2023
- Newcastle and the surrounding areas – 14 & 16 March 2023
- Wales – 21 & 23 March 2023
- Northern Ireland – 28 & 30 March 2023
Free full day in-person training sessions, based on organisation size, will take place in London on the following dates. These will take place at a Central London location (TBC) from 10am-4pm.
I have gained so much it is difficult to know where to start, I feel I have a much better understanding of digital marketing and how it can help. It no longer looks like a monster but like a tool I can work with and increase impact our organisation has in the community.Herve Bessieres, Munro Health
We would like to thank The Marketing Trust for their generous support in funding this initiative.
The Marketing Trust is an independent charitable trust which makes grants of financial assistance to charitable, volunteer, educational and other organisations for the purposes of training their staff, volunteers, young people and the general public in any or all aspects of marketing understanding and/or execution, and to appreciate the role of marketing in today’s society.
Our Corporate Partners
We enjoy outstanding support from the media industry. Our partners include: