If ever there was a case for why charities are #NeverMoreNeeded, it is now. Covid-19 not only changed life as...
Digital Marketing Strategy workshop – London and the South of England
Tuesday 18 May 2021 - Thursday 20 May 2021 14:00 - 16:30
Join Media Trust for a free online digital marketing strategy workshop
Media Trust’s Digital Comms Programme, supported by Google.org, is offering a series of online digital marketing strategy workshops, across four UK regions. The training is for organisations that have an existing digital marketing strategy and want to update, refresh or take it to the next level.
The pandemic has impacted all aspects of our society, placing greater demand on charities. It has never been more critical to know how to connect, support and engage with your audiences online. This two-part workshop will help you adapt your current digital marketing strategy to address the changing needs of the online world and help you reach your audiences in the most effective way.
This workshop will enable you to optimise and enhance your digital marketing strategy, as well as providing you with all the skills, tactics and tools you need to help build on your digital marketing knowledge.
These workshops will be led by digital marketing expert Andrew Davis, who has trained over 11,000 people globally.
Through this training you’ll learn to:
- Optimise your existing digital marketing strategy based on the threats Covid-19 has had on the charity sector
- Understand advanced engagement techniques to help interact with your users and build stronger relationships
- Use analytics to help in decision making around your content and digital strategy
- Work with influencers and identify which platforms to find them on
Who should attend:
This training is for individuals who:
- Work for a charity in the specified regions below
- Lead on marketing and communications within their organisation
- Have already developed a digital marketing strategy
- Are experienced using multiple digital platforms and channels
30 spaces are available on each two-part workshop, which are split by UK regions. If you’d like to attend, please only apply to those areas your organisation is based in.
Whilst all charities are welcome to apply for a place, our Digital Comms Programme prioritises applications from charities focussing on Work & Learning and Online Safety.
Work & Learning
If your organisation:
- Supports young people or adults into training, education or employment.
- Provides support for people and families at risk of or experiencing poverty caused by unemployment.
- Campaigns for and supports people on low wages and insecure work and contracts.
If your organisation:
- Provides information or training on staying safe online to the public. This may include children, schools or parents.
- Promotes the safe and responsible use of technology, the internet and social media.
- Provides information, guidance or support on issues including online gambling, pornography, privacy, data and digital wellbeing.
Dates and times
London and the South of England – Tuesday 18 & Thursday 20 May, 2pm-4:30pm both days
If you are based within London or the South, please complete the form below by Friday 7 May 2021 and we will update you on the status of your application by Tuesday 11 of May 2021.APPLY TODAY - LONDON AND THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND
Dates and times for other regions
Note: Webinar link will be released to delegates ahead of the eventApply today - London and the South of England
Mental health & wellbeing organisations are invited to join our free social media masterclasses exploring mental health and digital connection....