Women’s Voices Event 2021: Terms and Conditions
- Media Trust welcomes applicants from any charity registered in the United Kingdom.
- Only one application per charity will be considered.
- Only charities working to support women, girls or those who identify as female will be considered. We positively welcome applications from transgender individuals and charities working with the transgender community.
- Entries will only be considered if all sections of the entry form have been completed.
- Within the application, charities must clearly describe their communications challenge that involves a specific campaign, new audience they would like to reach, or how they want to raise awareness about their cause.
- Charity applications may be submitted at any time up to 9:00 on Monday 25 January 2021. Media Trust will endeavour to notify all successful charities by Friday 29 January 2021.
- All successful charities must attend a charity briefing session prior to the event.
- A charity brief document must be completed and returned to Media Trust by Friday 12 February 2021.
- Since spaces are limited and as a result, we will have to turn down applications, successful charities must commit to sending two suitable staff members to attend, one who deals with the charity communications and one who is a senior leader/decision-maker.
- Volunteer applications may be submitted at any time up to 9:00 on Monday 8 February 2021. Media Trust will endeavour to notify all successful applicants by Friday 12 February 2021.
- Media Trust may share individual charity and volunteer involvement in our communications, including social media. Details of specific communications challenges will not be shared unless prior permission has been granted.
- Successful charities and volunteers must commit to including Media Trust’s social media handles in their social media or communications about the event.
- Successful charities must share evaluation and impact with Media Trust up to three months post event.
- The main sessions will be recorded and screenshots will be taken. Media Trust reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Media Trust may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, including but not limited to: brochures, social media, newspapers, magazines, websites, etc. If you do not wish to be included in photographs or video please email Louise Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Corporate Partners
We enjoy outstanding support from the media industry. Our partners include: