Women’s Voices Event 2019: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Media Trust International Women’s Day 2019
- Media Trust welcomes applicants from any charity registered in the United Kingdom.
- Charities will need to cover their own travel expenses.
- Only one application per charity will be considered.
- Only charities working to support women and girls will be considered. We positively welcome applications from transgender individuals and charities working with the transgender community.
- Entries will only be considered if all sections of the entry form have been completed.
- Charity applications may be submitted at anytime up to 9:00am on Monday 4 February 2019.
- Volunteer applications may be submitted at anytime up to 9:00am on Monday 4 February 2019 and entries can be edited at any stage prior to 9:00am on Monday 4 February 2019.
- Media Trust will endeavour to notify all successful applicants by Friday 8 February 2018.
- Media Trust may share individual charity’s involvement in our communications including social media. However, details of specific communications challenges will not be shared unless prior permission has been granted.
- Successful charities must commit to including Media Trust’s social media handles in their social media or communications about the event.
- Successful charities must share evaluation and impact with Media Trust three-months post event.
- Filming and photography will be taken at the event. Media Trust reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Media Trust may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, including but not limited to: brochures, social media, newspapers, magazines, websites, etc. If you do not wish to be included in photographs or video please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Corporate Partners
We enjoy outstanding support from the media industry. Our partners include: