On Wednesday 3 June, as part of our Virtual Digital Communications Training Series, Media Trust will be running a free...
All I want for Christmas….Is help from adam&eveDDB with my Christmas campaign
adam&eveddb, W2 6AA
Wednesday 18 September 2019 15:00 - 17:00
As part of our Stronger Voices programme, Media Trust has teamed up with adam&eveDDB, the world leading creative communications agency behind the John Lewis & Partners Christmas ad for a masterclass especially for charities.
With support from the agency’s expert team, Media Trust will deliver an afternoon of tips and advice on how charities can create engaging and compelling Christmas and holiday campaigns.
All I want for Christmas is … ideas and advice to create an inspiring festive campaign on a shoestring for my organisation. Sound familiar? Of course. During the festive period charities across the country hope to appeal to people’s Christmas spirit, ramping up their support and fundraising efforts.
Just look at the success of Save The Children’s Christmas Jumper Day campaign, tapping into the nation’s festive cheer but also providing a hard hitting emotive message.
Learn from industry experts:
In this masterclass, you will receive practical tips and advice on how you can create engaging festive campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to hear the latest insider learnings from adam&eveDDB’s award-winning work with some of the world’s leading brands.
What to expect:
- The masterclass will begin with an expert from adam&eveDDB guiding you through different methods and tools to effectively develop and communicate your organisation’s key campaign messaging.
- This will be followed by a creative session that will help you uncover different ways your charity can curate and create effective festive campaigns with a clear call to action whatever your organisation’s cause.
- After the opening two sessions, creative communications experts from adam&eveDDB will be on hand to give you 1-2-1 advice and ideas on your organisation’s festive campaign, messaging, activity and content curation.
You’ll leave the afternoon with a host of ideas to fuel the creation of an effective and compelling festive campaign for your organisation.
*** This masterclass is specifically for equality organisations. Please check your eligibility below. ***
This masterclass will help you to:
- Curate content for effective campaign creation during the holiday period.
- Tailor the messaging of your organisation’s holiday campaign for maximum impact.
- Gain bespoke advice on creating resourceful campaigns that ensure audience engagement and long-term growth.
To attend this Masterclass, your organisation must aim to tackle discrimination in one or more of the following areas, as detailed in the Equality Act (2010).
- gender reassignment
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
Improver – this masterclass is a good development opportunity for charity professionals who have prior knowledge of marketing and communications.
Please note that places will be served on a first come first served basis.
Find out more
To find out more, please contact Project & Development Manager Aimee Dorsett Browne on email@example.com or call 020 78715674.
What if I’m late/ cannot make it?
If you’re running late due to traffic or delayed trains or you get lost don’t panic! Give us a call on 020 78715674.
If you’d like to cancel the course, please check our cancellation policy below and email Project & Development Manager Aimee Dorsett – Browne on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to print my confirmation email?
Just turn up on the day. It’s that easy! When you book we have you in the system already.
You don’t have to print and bring your ticket.
Can I give my place to someone else if I can no longer attend the training?
Yes, your ticket is transferrable, however you need to let us know beforehand. If you’d like to give your place to a colleague, drop us an email to email@example.com.
Which ticket type should I choose if I’m attending the training as an individual and not part of an organisation?
Individuals should select the small organisation ticket type.