Q&A – Weston Communicating Climate Programme
Tuesday 21 February 2023 13:00 - 14:00
Interested in applying to the Weston Communicating Climate Programme? Join us and put your questions to the Media Trust team.
The Weston Communicating Climate Programme presents an Online Q&A Session with Project Manager Valerie Leisten on 21 February 2023 from 13:00 to 14:00. Join us for an opportunity to learn more about the programme and ask any questions you may have.
The session will cover:
- An introduction to the Weston Communicating Climate Programme
- Details on the eligibility criteria, application process and selection procedure
- A Q&A where you can get all your questions answered
To participate in the programme, your organisation must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Is a registered as a charity, Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO), or exempt charity
- Is based in any part of the UK
- Conducts work in any part of the UK
- Is Focused on climate and/or environmental issues, including organisations which work on the intersection between climate and other related issues, causes or campaigns
- Has an annual turnover of under £5 million in the last financial year
- There is a member of staff or a volunteer responsible for communications (even if this is not their full-time role)
- The intended participant can commit to a minimum of 15 hours per month between April – September 2023
- You have agreement and support from senior leadership of your organisation to be fully involved in the programme
- Your organisation is able to supply:
a) Two years of audited accounts
b) A profit and loss or cashflow forecast for the next 12 months, demonstrating financial stability
Don’t miss this chance to find out more and clarify your questions about Weston Communicating Climate. Register now for the Online Q&A Session and be one step closer to becoming a part of this exciting programme!
Applications for the Weston Communicating Climate Programme close at 9am on 7 March 2023. Apply here now!
We look forward to seeing you at the session, and best of luck with your application!