Tuesday 16 March 2021 - Thursday 18 March 2021 10:00 - 16:30
Join Media Trust for a free online digital marketing strategy workshop in partnership with Marketing Trust.
We’re excited to team up once again with Marketing Trust to provide you with a two-part workshop on Tuesday 16 March and Thursday 18 March that will help you take your existing digital marketing strategy to the next level.
With constant changes from Covid-19 affecting all aspects of our society, it is more important than ever to adapt your digital marketing strategy to address the needs of your audiences. This workshop will enable you to optimise your digital marketing strategy and will provide you with all the skills, tactics and tools you need to help build on your digital marketing knowledge.
In this workshop, you’ll learn from digital marketing expert Andrew Davis who has trained over 11,000 people globally.
Through this training you’ll learn to:
- Tweak and optimise your digital marketing strategy based on the threats Covid-19 has had on the charity sector
- Put together the right budget behind paid advertising
- Identify the right analytics to help in decision making and in creating content for specific audiences
- Work with influencers and where to find them
- Understand advanced engagement techniques to help interact with your users and build stronger relationships
- Address a potential crisis online to help manage your reputation.
Level: Intermediate / Advanced
This session is aimed at those who lead on marketing and communications within their organisation, with a digital marketing strategy already developed, and experience using multiple platforms and channels.
Note: Webinar link will be released to delegates ahead of the event
Please note that places will be served on a first come first served basis.
Dates and times:
This is a two part workshop, taking place on Tues 16th (10am-12:30pm) & Thurs 18th (2pm-4:30pm). Alternative dates are available on:
Book your place
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Tickets