Join us for a free online digital marketing workshop for charities, in partnership with the Marketing Trust. This is a...
Getting Started with Analytics in partnership with Google Digital Garage
Tuesday 13 September 2022 10:00 - 11:00
Join Media Trust for a free ‘Get Started with Google Analytics’ masterclass run in partnership with Google Digital Garage.
Did you know Google Analytics is changing? Universal Analytics will be retired on 1 July, 2023. Now is the perfect time to find out more about the new platform, Google Analytics 4, and what action you need to take to make sure your website is ready for the change.
In this session you will learn directly from a Google trainer how the new Google Analytics 4 can help you apply data-driven thinking to your charity. Data from your website is an excellent source of information about who your audience is and how they behave. Understanding this data will help you create content that has an impact, grow and engage your audiences with your charity.
In this masterclass you will learn:
- How to get started with Google Analytics 4
- About the tools you can use to understand your audience
- The ways that Google Analytics 4 can help your organisation’s digital comms strategy
Registration is open to anyone who:
- Is responsible for the day-to-day management of their organisation’s digital marketing
- Has a role which includes elements of digital comms
- Wants to learn how to use data to improve their charity’s comms
- Wants to develop new digital skills
The course assumes no prior knowledge or experience so there is no pre-reading necessary.
There will be the opportunity to ask questions during the session via the chat box (NB: you will need to have a Google or YouTube account to use the chat as the webinar is run through YouTube Live).
Please note the webinar link will be released to delegates ahead of the event.
Other Google Digital Garage webinars, hosted by Media Trust, are also available: