Join us for a free online digital marketing workshop for charities, in partnership with the Marketing Trust. This is a...
Twitter for Good Speed Mentoring event in celebration of Black History Month
Friday 16 October 2020 10:00 - 11:30
Media Trust is partnering with Twitter in celebration of Black History Month, with a Speed Mentoring event for charities led by or supporting black people and communities.
If there are aspects of your Twitter strategy that you would like to get advice on, you have a campaign on the horizon or a new audience you would like to engage, this event is an excellent way to get on the spot advice, ideas and feedback directly from Twitter experts.
Join us on Friday 16 October 2020 to receive small group mentoring for your charity.
Speed Mentoring with Twitter experts
The speed mentoring will consist of mini mentoring groups where 1-2 Twitter volunteers will support a group of 4-6 charities and offer free expert advice. Each mentoring group will focus on a different communications area:
- Twitter Basics 101 – Gain an overview of the basics and tips to get started using Twitter
- Twitter Data and Analytics – Learn how to use data on Twitter to better understand, target and engage your audiences
- Twitter Ads 101 – How to effectively promote your campaigns on the platform
- Twitter Marketing Strategy – Understand how to make the most of your marketing, content and engagement on the platform
- Twitter Crisis Comms – Understand the key principles in managing an effective crisis response
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at voluntary organisations led by or supporting black people and communities.
This event is recommended for charity professionals who:
- Have responsibility for the day-to-day management of their charity’s digital communications
- Have a good understanding of social media platforms including Twitter
We only have 30 places available which will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Due to demand, we can only accommodate one person per charity.
Applications for this event are now closed.
Join this session to uncover the history of Intersectionality and how you can feel confident using it in your work...