Media Trust’s Digital Summer School is a free, three-week online programme where you’ll learn how to inspire, engage and mobilise...
The Media Industry Triathlon 2018
Hever Castle triathlon, TN8 7NG
Saturday 22 September 2018 - Sunday 23 September 2018 09:00 - 16:00
The 2018 Media Industry Triathlon, in support of Media Trust, is back!
This year’s event will take place over the weekend of the 22 and the 23 September, during the Hever Castle Triathlon in Kent. Media Trust, in association with Dentsu Aegis Network, is hosting two dedicated waves for media industry professionals, offering a choice of two race distances: the Saturday Super Sprint or the Sunday Olympic.
Set in the stunning grounds of Hever Castle in Kent, the Media Industry Triathlon encourages media and advertising professionals to come together, challenge themselves and compete against friends, clients and colleagues from across the industry.
Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned triathlete, this event offers a memorable sporting experience for everyone.
Want to know more?
Take a peek at last year’s Hever Triathlon, set within the backdrop of this picture postcard historic venue, which was Anne Boleyn’s family home.
A fun day out for the whole family
With discounted entry into the castle and grounds, free activities and a fantastic festival atmosphere your race day can be an unforgettable day out for you and your whole family.
There will be plenty of entertainment for children including fairground rides, a water maze, archery and climbing walls. There is also a large adventure playground complete with it’s own 9 meter tall play castle.
The fun isn’t just for the kids
Adults will also be able to enjoy free hourly yoga classes, live bands, an outside bar and a tour of the historic Castle.
Hever Castle is home to the UK’s second biggest triathlon and the finale of the UK triathlon season. But whether you are new to triathlons or a dedicated triathlete, this event offers something for all physical abilities.
Individuals and relay teams can choose from two race distances:
Saturday Super Sprint (10.30)
400m swim / 20km cycle / 4km run
Sunday Olympic (10.20)
1.5km swim / 40km cycle / 10km run
Register for the Media Industry wave and recive 5% of your race place:
Saturday Super Sprint
- Individual place early bird price: £80.70pp
- Relay team early bird price: £123.50
- Individual place early bird price: £104.50
- Relay team early bird price: £142.50
Larger discounts are also available for groups of 10 plus, contact email@example.com for more details.
Last year’s Media Trust Triathlon raised more than £35,000. This year, with your support, we hope to raise even more so we can continue our work to help charities, communities and young people have a stronger voice.
How to Sign up
- Follow the link below, which will take you to the online registration form on the Castle Triathlon website.
- Select whether you are taking part as an individual or as a relay team.
- Select the Hever Castle triathlon from the options presented.
- Choose your race distance (Super Sprint or Olympic) and then complete the form with your personal information. Make sure you tick the Media Trust box to confirm your place in the Media Industry wave and to receive information about the event from Media Trust.
- Enter the early bird promotional code MTHEVER5 in the ‘Coupon Code’ box on the check-out page and apply.
This year’s Media Industry Triathlon is generously sponsored by Dentsu Aegis Network.