Communications training tailored for your organisation
Are you looking to develop your charity’s communications, media or digital capabilities and upskill your staff or service users?
Media Trust has almost 30 years of experience in delivering bespoke, high quality and cost-effective training to support charities to communicate more effectively with their audiences. Our bespoke training offers tailored packages to help you strengthen your strategic communications, engage with the media more effectively or build your digital capabilities.
We tailor our training to the needs and priorities of every organisation we work with, working closely with you to make sure the training is pitched at the right level and meets your communications objectives. We work with you to develop training sessions that build the confidence, skills and motivation of your team members, whether it is your CEO, senior management team, communications staff, volunteers or service users.
Our trainers are all experts in their field and offer insights into the latest innovative trends in their area. For example, many of our media interview trainers are ex-journalists from organisations such as the BBC, Channel 4, ITV and Sky. We take all our trainers through a rigorous quality assurance process, and we continuously monitor the quality of our training though evaluation surveys and debrief calls post-training to ensure we are able to maintain the highest quality standards and constantly improve our service.
We specialise in designing training that gives people with lived experience a voice. We have developed an inclusive approach that builds people’s skills and confidence to share their story. We work with media training experts who have experience training people with lived experience to authentically share their story, control the narrative they want to share and respond to challenging questions from the media and on social media.
We offer both in-person and online training which can be delivered as two-hour, half-day or full-day sessions for a discounted cost.
Our most popular specialist training topics are:
- Media interviews
- Pitching to Journalists
- Communications strategy
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing
- Measuring impact
- Campaign planning
- Filmmaking and editing
- Marketing strategy
- Writing better copy
We also cover a wide range of other topic areas, enquire below.
Feedback from our clients
According to our 2021 survey responses:
- 100% felt that the knowledge, responsiveness and engagement of their trainer was either very good or good
- 100% felt that the overall quality of the training was either very good or good
- 98% felt that their media/communications skills improved following the training
- 97% felt their communications/digital knowledge improved following the training
Having never had any media training before, I found this incredibly helpful. It was practical, tailored to us as an organisation, and sensitive to the challenges we face.
How it works
- Please complete the sign-up form below outlining the training you are seeking
- We will be in touch to arrange a call to ensure we really understand your needs
- We will produce a training proposal outlining what the training will cover, expert trainer biographies and our fees
- We will work with you and our expert trainers to ensure the training is designed to meet your organisational objectives and level
- After the training, we will share feedback from the training that summarises the learning outcomes and potential areas for further training
The trainer was excellent. She really understood the needs of our organisation and presented the steps to put in place a crisis management strategy clearly and concisely.
Speak to the team
Please get in touch with us to discuss how we can help you and your organisation develop a session or a programme that is right for you.
Please complete the form below or email us via traini[email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bespoke Training Enquiry
Our Corporate Partners
We enjoy outstanding support from the media industry. Our partners include: